Rocksalt will be featuring five of Champion’s most popular selections, starting Thursday at 6 p.m. with a steal-a-pint night, to kick off the NFL season, and pour them all weekend long in honor of the first UVA home game against Notre Dame.
Pours will include:
- The Missile IPA, made with two row pale ale malt and dry hopped with Simcoe, Cascade and Summit hops for a well rounded IPA.
- Killer Kolsch is an ale fermented at lower, Lager temps that produces a clean, crisp style beer that’s easy to drink.
- Shower Beer is Czech-style Pilsner made with 100% Czeck Saaz Hops for a clean Maltiness and a spicy flaver from the Hops.
- Stick It In my IPA is a Rye IPA that was made with one of the greatest punk rock bands of all time, NOFX.
- Olde Salt Oyster Stout, A dry Irish stout made with over 35 pounds per batch of Olde Salt oysters by the Rappahannock Oyster Company in the Chesapeake Bay. This roasty stout has chocolate notes and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel courtesy of the oysters’ minerals and salinity.